Lauren and Brad
People want to be engaged in something bigger than themselves.
- It's true for members of your association.
- And people in general.
- (It's the focus of my soon-to-be released book, Leading Miracles too!)
Lauren is a member of my association world.
- She's engaged to a super nice guy named Brad.
- They are adorable together
- Lauren's been sharing the journey of their engagement on Facebook.
Lauren wrote a post about her wedding that is a great example of what I've been talking about.
- The post is titled, "8 Ways Our Wedding Gives Back"
- Lauren and Brad want to stay focused on what's important in their wedding experience.
- They define love as giving.
Lauren and Brad identified eight ways they are incorporating the spirit of generosity and kindness into their big day.
- Their approach covers everything from recycling wine corks and various parts of the wedding experience to having a charity on their gift registry.
- Reviewing their plans is awe-inspiring.
- And even brought a tear or two to my eyes.
You can't help but pick up on Lauren and Brad's:
- And excitement to make such a difference!
If Lauren and Brad can do this much good work as part of their wedding experience - one BIG day - what is your association doing in it's year-after-year existence?
- Your members want some of what Lauren and Brad are creating.
- The opportunity to be part of something amazing - and make a difference.
- It's time for your association to start leading miracles!
Lauren and Brad, thank you for sharing your journey with us - you have touched more lives than you will ever know.